disorders:

is it cold in here or is that just my heart




kittyneko-sama:

Marvel Studios I am so proud of you



Think of it this way…

thebobblehat:

The Avengers are every person you see in high school.

The shy nerd

image

The asshole you just can’t hate

image

The hot foreign guy

image

The athlete

image

The quiet guy who’s always playing guitar and probably smoking something

image

His bitchy/bad ass girlfriend (depending on if she likes you or not)

image

The emo kid that somehow gets all the chicks

image

And that one cheerleader that EVERYONE knows has a hard-on for the athlete

image




weiweipon:

returnofpowerbastard:

this dog is that character you think is evil but actually has a heart of gold

image

(Source: fyeahcanines)



knightinthewoods:

thatfuckerclayton:

it’s like tumblr mobile but on desktop

Yep. And if you don’t want Tumblr to always look like this from now on, I’d suggest clicking that button at the top.


bodyghost:

jazzaroune:

And for any of you having a bad day, here is my awesome dad.

I wish I knew more white dads




thorki:

acexlove:

one of the greatest pixar moments; a family thats ok with you coming 2nd 

they were hiding their identities as superheros not making a statement

(Source: attackoncat)



alekshdfilms:

one time i forced my mom to play pokemon for at least half an hour and all she did was catch a butterfree and name it lowfat

(Source: mitchkaplan)






ill-be-y0ur-safety:

standhaft:

the-universe-of-justin:

Did Disney think Floridians were some alien race or something.

We are

too accurate 

(Source: just1nbartl3y)




hierophilic:

outlawpoet:

aconnormanning:

"So many of us choose our path out of fear disguised as practicality"

Actual idol

when carrey is serious, it’s often devastating. i really wish he did more sincere stuff. 

holy fucking shit tho.

(Source: embraceyourboing)




gbcnt:

Terry Crews on Ray Rice.



twentyoneaddicts:

how do people not listen to music? what do you do when you’re on the bus? when u want to feel like ur in a music video? when ur sad? when ur happy? how do you even live? 



I watch all these movies and hear all these songs about love all day everywhere. On the radio at work, in commercials. And I hear girls always talk about how much they want to find a guy that cares about them and loves them. But the truth is, in the world we live today when you care for a girl and you show her affection and you love her so much that you would put your entire world on pause for her without thinking about it will only get you disappointed. Every day commitment looses value, maybe because a text message with a smiley face or a snapchat is an easier and safer way to communicate then random visits and phone calls, love is so straightforward there’s no way to hide it it just has to be given a chance to grow. Everyone is so set on their past that they’re not enjoying their future. People seem to undermine love and how powerful it is. You can spend your whole life studying and trying to get rich and hell, you might even achieve that. But love is so special and so rare that we should jump at the chance to let that build. We’re all so worried about getting hurt again and the past, that we keep everyone at arms distance. People just don’t want to take a leap of faith. People want to be 100% sure that it’ll work out. And that kind of guarantee just doesn’t exist. I personally believe that if there’s a 1% chance that, that girl/guy you’re talking to is gonna end up being the love of your life it’s worth the 99% risk of a heartbreak. I don’t know what I want with my life and I don’t know where I’m going with my life. What I do know is that I want to be loved and I want to be allow to show a girl just how much I love her every second of every day.



tawnks:

the one thing that has stuck with me every day since my English teacher told me it in middle school is:

"When referring to someone, always say who they are before anything else about them, because being a person always comes first"

Instead of saying “the mentally ill man,” say “the man with a mental illness”

Putting someone’s characteristics (especially negative ones) before them is dehumanizing and rude. Don’t do it.